Coconut oil can give you stronger, healthier hair; even hair that has been damaged by excessive heat, chemicals and styling.
following is an intense moisturizing treatment to strengthen and
nourish your hair:
- Shampoo your hair and towel dry.
a quarter-sized amount of Olde Jamaica Extra Virgin Coconut Oil to your
palms and rub hands together. The heat from your hands will instantly
melt the coconut oil, coating your palms and fingers with the oil. If
you have longer hair, you'll probably need to use more oil.
- Run your fingers through your hair. Concentrate on coating your hair with the oil. Try not to apply too much, as it will take longer to rinse out.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap to retain heat and to increase absorption.
- Leave on for about one hour, then remove the plastic shower cap and rinse your hair.
- Style your hair as usual.
Your hair will feel thicker and fuller right after this 60 minute treatment.
How Often Should You Do This Treatment?
Depending of the current condition of your hair, you may need to do it
once every couple of weeks or as often as once every two weeks.